DuvaSawko’s ED Coding and Billing Compliance services ensure proper compliance in an ever-changing regulatory environment.
“How To Keep An EM Group Compliant?”
- Adherence to all relevant standards
- Meticulous staff training
- Ongoing monitoring
- Timely implementation
Long-term Revenue Gains
- Supportive revenue planning
- Ongoing education/training
- Risk mitigation
- Improved accuracy
- Assigned to specific clients
- No contractors
- Ongoing training
- Routine audits
How DuvaSawko Helps You Reduce Unnecessary Exposure to Compliance Risk
- Comprehensive Compliance Program: A solid compliance program is what defines the culture within your emergency department. Get all staff members on board and understand how to conduct their behavior according to all federal and state laws.
- Continued Healthcare Education And Training: Compliance education isn’t something staff should learn once and forget. Doctors, nurses, and billing staff should have access to ongoing education and training to stay sharp.
- Improved Medical Billing And Coding: Medicare and Medicaid claim submissions are being scrutinized on an extreme level to stop fraudulent payments before they reach providers. The key to coding is to efficiently and effectively mitigate compliance risk while improving accuracy.
DuvaSawko has solutions to all your compliance challenges
We are experts in coding and compliance. Contact us today to see how we can provide solutions for your ED.