Revenue Cycle Management Services
Revenue Cycle Management Services
For Emergency Medicine
Let The Industry Professionals At DuvaSawko Handle The Revenue Cycle Management Of Your Emergency Medicine Department
According to a recent survey that assessed what CFOs considered the integral parts of revenue cycle management, the top answers were: claims, payments, collections, registration, denial management, and eligibility and benefits.
The business side of managing an emergency medicine department has seemingly become less focused on patients and more on contending with regulatory requirements, decreases in reimbursements, and trying to alleviate compliance risks.
our revenue cycle services
The Current State
According to an article by McKinsey & Company, 15 cents of every dollar spent on healthcare goes towards inefficiencies in revenue cycle management. This is attributed, in part, to the evolution of the Affordable Care Act and corresponding changes in claims processing, payments, collections, and other revenue cycle-related processes.
This all leads to EM departments who try to keep up with these changes in-house while also trying to provide the best care possible. Conversely, there are EM departments who trust and partner with revenue cycle experts like DuvaSawko who allow them to focus exclusively on patient care and growing their businesses.
Why Hire DuvaSawko To Manage
Your EM Department’s
DuvaSawko is an emergency medicine revenue cycle management provider like no other in the industry. We provide services that are designed to deliver positive results to your practice and your bottom line. Our services, designed specifically for emergency medicine departments, include:
- BILLING –An experienced team has the distinct advantage of skill and execution on their side.
- CODING & COMPLIANCE– The key to superior coding is to efficiently and effectively mitigate compliance risk while improving accuracy.
- DENIAL MANAGEMENT– Our Denial Management division has the resources and processes in place to effectively track appeals and underpayments.
- CLAIMS RESEARCH & RECOVERY– Maximize revenue capture and simplify the billing and collection process.
- PAYMENTS & REFUNDS– Our completely streamlined approach to payment processing and refunds ensures that all payments are posted with the highest level of accuracy to significantly virtually remove the potential for errors.
- REPORTING & ANALYTICS– A proprietary web-based practice monitoring system delivers detailed interactive reporting and analytics.
“DuvaSawko reports are objective, accurate, timely. Prior to our engagement with DuvaSawko, coding, billing, and collecting was a great deal of effort for us. Since we have been associated, the burden of trying to make sure the system continues to work has simply been lifted from us.”
Revenue Cycle Management For
Emergency Medicine Departments
In the ever-changing world of physician reimbursement, the increasing administrative costs and regulatory constraints can seem overwhelming to even the most seasoned emergency department professional. Emergency Room physician coding and billing can prove to be one of the more challenging specialties out there.
The team at DuvaSawko has perfected the Revenue Cycle process with our years of extensive experience. Our solutions allow you to:
- Get Paid Faster
- Generate More Revenue
- Mitigate Your Compliance Risk
The team at DuvaSawko has developed game-changing revenue cycle strategies that have generated revenue increases upwards of 30%* for ED practices nationwide. Our unique approach leaves no stone unturned, ultimately increasing your opportunity for reimbursement.
Statistics show that 34% of groups have considered leaving the practice of medicine because of the reductions in reimbursements in emergency care. The endless changes in healthcare today could be affecting your practice as well. The main obstacle practices face is having a partner who knows, with absolute certainty, all aspects of the revenue cycle.
That partner is us and the time is now.
Contact Us Today
Fill out form below to receive a call or set up a meeting to meet with a DuvaSawko representative.